- coat - call me an old fuddy duddy but i love love love coats, i love this cut and i love this color.
- jeans - i never got why my dad is such a levi's fan. i was always a divi kind of shopper. but recently after i availed my GC's for shooting a levi's store for a magazine, i finally understood. my two new 501's changed my life. now i'm hooked! i can't wait to get myself a new pair. gaaah-stos.
- shoes - this is my 2010 take on an annie hall look. plus i love the company's advocacy.
- shades - yes, it's a carl zeiss lens.
- bag - at first, i was drawn to this. i like tans and browns and i tend to stay within the color palette. but the ensemble looked kinda drab so i decided to throw in some color and texture just for fun!
- hair - i miss my long hair and bangs.
okay, i know it's sweltering hot these days. and i still haven't won my sun dresses from two years ago. but i love cold weather clothes simply because i feel the most comfortable in them. so i gathered my favorite things and pasted them all in one file. it's like playing dress-the-paper-dolls, only your choices are almost limitless. i'm very much looking forward to the ber months. this here will be my fashion inspiration. yay!